RE: gnubol: Re: The token "IS"

Sorry, if I wasn't clearer.  It is absolutely true that "IS" never has any
syntactic significance in the '85 Standard.  HOWEVER, there are rules
governing when/how it can be used, so you need to "flag" (error) mis-uses of
it, even though it never means anything.

Does that help?

Bill Klein
  wmklein <at> ix.netcom.com