gnubol: Re: GNU COBOL Web Page

When last we left our heros, they were speaking of:
> I just received a question about what the GNU COBOL project was and I
> referred the person to:
>   http://www.gnu.org/software/cobol/index.html
> HOWEVER, it looks like that page is QUITE out-of-date.  (It is also referred
> to in the COBOL FAQ.)

> Does anyone "own" this - and if so, is there any chance of getting it
> updated?  (This MIGHT relate to the other thread about "contributors".)

	Bill - Technically, I sort of own the pages at the moment, and
do actually intend to get them updated one of these decades.  ;->  I've started
on a much-revised version, and am slowly making some progress on it.  (Last
week just turned _really_ busy at work, and I didn't have a chance to get
as much done on it as I'd hoped.)  I don't see myself having time to get it
finished this week, but if all goes well I should have a chance to get
something out by next week.  I also hope to have the CVS archive back up
at some point in the vaguely near future.

								JF

PS>  Bill, check your aliases...it looks like you're sending your messages
to "gnu-cobol-owner@lusars.net", which goes directly to me.  They should be
going to "gnu-cobol@lusars.net"...your mailer probably picked up the "From:"
header instead of the "Reply-to:" header.

--
  Justin Ferguson - Geek of All Trades - Technical Solutions Consultant
http://www.lusArs.net/jferg/        <jferg@geeks.com>  <jferg@lusArs.net>