Re: gnubol: Consensus and team structure

Fred,

Fortunately in spite of all the noise, the parsing is only 10-20% of the job. 30-50%
of it is further validation and code generation. The rest is runtime. There will be
a lot of runtime to write and I am intending that most of that can be in COBOL.

Tim Josling

Fred Neale wrote:

> Tim Josling wrote on 07/12/99:
>
> Possibly some of the ones who have offered to contribute but have not
> contributed any code are unable to "contribute" possibly in the way you mean,
> Tim.
>
> I have always believed in "blessed is he who has nothing to say yet cannot be
> persuaded to say it" (Hezekiah 1:2). I also believe that "too many cooks spoil
> the gravy", yet I still wish to contribute.

Straight to my quotes file. By the way I have not heard of Hezekiah - what is it?