Re: gnubol: Hacks needed to parse COBOL

In a message dated 12/4/99 8:48:03 PM EST, TIMJOSLING@prodigy.net writes:

<<
 Also you commented on the fragility of the fact I am doing lookahead and so
is
 the parser. Bison only looks one token forward and I this should not span the
 'procedure division [].' sentence. So as long as I trigger the token rework
at
 that moment I should be able to avoid trouble. But it requires careful
 management.

 Regards,
 Tim Josling

You are a courageous individual.