Re: gnubol: refmod again

This, of course, is the root of our disagreement.  I am certainly not
going to say that I'm against good diagnostics; that's a motherhood
issue, but I will not resort to letting the grammar grow
exponentially solely to improve the specificity of the syntax
diagnostics.  The wayward refmod will not escape.  It is simply an
unexpected element if the rule cannot accept it.