Re: gnubol: refmod again

True. Postfix operator is a neat way to put it.

Every rule you have to check: does it allow
- just a single name (eg procedure division using)
- a basic identifier with no array reference and no refmod (can't remember them but
they exist)
- a basic identifier maybe with an array reference (eg most numeric operands)
- the full thing.

So you need productions for all four cases that you can refer to.

Have a look at my bison grammar and you will see all these So we are on the same
wavelength here.

Tim Josling