Re: gnubol: Re: which parser tool

Error API is probably a good idea; wirth thinking about. The Russian Amory has
such a facility I believe.

The reference to processing text is basically that bison gives you a choice of
error messages out of the parser:

1. "Syntax error"
2. "Syntax error in line x at token 'abc' expecting 'def' or 'ghi'".

I like parser error messages that say what they are expecting because it gives
you clues about what the compiler is thinking and  a way to diagnose the problem.
So I want to use that text, but to pretty it up.Potentially I could re-encode it
I guess. Anyway this one (parse errors) is only in one place so I can fix it up
any time.

Tim Josling