Re: gnubol: subsets

This is possible, but more lines of code, complexity => bugs. So my plan was to
pass the parse tree and fill in all the symbols, then repass to use them all.

Take as an example:

     procedure division.
     s1 section.
     p1.
     s2 section.
     p2.
         perform p1.
     s3 section.
     p1.

Note how p1 becomes ambiguous, although when first used it seemed OK. Another
test case ... sigh....

Certainly you can have all the data sorted out prior to the procedure division.
Nested programs could mess that up I suspect but I haven't researched that yet.

Tim Josling