Re: gnubol: Parser Technology

In a message dated 11/20/99 12:14:57 PM EST, TIMJOSLING@prodigy.net writes:

<<  segmentation (not to be done), >>

I would encourage syntax that tolerates some of the segmentation markers. It
makes little sense in memory rich environs. But the problem is that much of
the code base reflects the fact that vendors have let all that drift forward
with either mild information diagnostics or complete indifference.  I would
tolerate it, and not even note it.  If being silent causes some great storm
we can back up and put messages in there, but still just tolerate it.