Re: gnubol: Anyone actually working on Cobol

Could you expand on this. The parser generators are not very
amenable to modular grammars at all. That is in the sense that
you can easily turn parts of the grammar on and off. It's pretty
easy to turn keyworks on and off via the lexical analyser.

Tim Josling