gnubol: Re: [GNU-COBOL] GNU-COBOL list reborn

Thanks Michael,

I've read most of the PCCTS doc I could find including the book,
and it looks like it can do the job. I've printed out your
grammar and I'll have a look over the weekend.

I am also on Redhat 5.2 about to go to 6.1.

If you want to work on the grammar I would be happy to work on
the code generation. We would need to come up with an agreement
on the intermedate form (presumably based on the Sorcerer model).

Tim Josling