[GNU-COBOL] Purpose of the [gnu-cobol] list

I don't want to offend anyone, but I want to complain about some of the
messages on the GNU-COBOL list.  The purpose of this list is to write a
Cobol compiler, not to teach Cobol to newbies.  We should be discussing the
more unusual parts of the language, and the gotchas of parsing the
syntax.  We should not be talking about elementary elements that should be
known by anyone who has passed a 3 unit beginning Cobol course.
--
RB |\  Randall Bart
aa |/  Barticus@usa.net 818-985-3259 Barticus@att.net