Re: [GNU-COBOL] GNU-COBOL list reborn

What would happen if the "2" was instead a function call (which
counts as an "identifier"), like

move a to b(function exponential(2):3).

or a complex identifier, like

move a to b(z of x of y of t of u of w:3).

What I am getting at here is that the colon is not necessarily
any particular finite number of tokens ahead. Without knowing
anything about the parser generator, it concerns me that many
parser have finite lookahead