Re: [GNU-COBOL] GNUBOL refmod, OFIN and transparencies

RKRayhawk@aol.com wrote:

> Also, once upon a time it was legal to have within a single program
> paragraphs with identical names in different SECTIONS.  To PERFORM a
> paragraph like that required syntax such as PERFORM AMBI-GRAPH OF
> SECT-WHICHEVER. Does this still apply in COBOL-85? Do we want any kind of
> backward compatibility to such code?

This still applies to Cobol-85, yes.

If you won't support this kind of backward compatibility I can make a choise
between conversion of all of my Cobol sources or buying a new mainframe, the
latter not being more expensive ;-).

Regards,

Fred Mobach