Re: [GNU-COBOL] got misfiled, compulsive replying

"David L. Nicol" wrote:

> Chad Slaughter wrote:
>
> The standard is available in libraries, I now have three reams of
> paper with it printed on it from a pdf file, and a CD on the way
> to my PO box.   -- Could someone send me some some example code, or
> point me to a set of simple and non-simple COBOL programs in the
> dialect of their choice?  And the URL for that siemens manual again,
> even if it is in Deutsche?  That in itself will be interesting

>From my previous message :
"But at
http://manuals.mchp.siemens.de/servers/bs2_man/man_us/cobol85/v2_2/cb85_bs.pdf
you will find the English version of the Siemens Cobol85 Reference
Manual."

I'll send you via private post a simple program to test indexed I/O. If you want
to have more, tell me. I do have some programs at hand here, without and with
COPY statements.

Regards,

Fred