[GNU-COBOL] New to list

Hi all,

My name is Tony. I'm obviously new to the list and was wondering how much
activity there is here. I am primarily a COBOL program, have been for more
years than I care to acknoledge. I now write quite a bit of C/C++ utilities for
our shop and have just got back to using linux on my laptop. I'm more curious
as to how things are going, but if I can be any help; just let me know...

Tony Harmon
KC, MO