[GNU-COBOL] The hazards of a quiet mailing list...

	...are that when the system administrator screws up the configuration,
nobody notices and tells him to pull his head from someplace where the sun
don't shine.  *sighs*  The mailing list has been screwed up since sometime
last week, at least, when my system went through a major overhaul, (upgrade
to a working version of glibc, new version of gcc, lots of fun things).  I
really apologize for the trouble, I'd just assumed it was a quiet week.
*sighs*  Please, feel free to use the list, now happy (I hope) at
gnu-cobol@lusars.net.

								JF

--
Justin Ferguson - Tech. Analyst/Geek of All Trades   jferg@lusars.net