Re: [GNU-COBOL] Procedure Division Format Question

Tim Josling wrote:

> Does anyone have any performance info on PC cobol compilers? How
> high is the bar we are aiming for?

I can test, I have still laying a MS Cobol compiler V 3.0 around, which runs on
a DOS OS. And I have a source of 24635 lines at hand, including comment. I never
compiled that on pc's, just on mainframes, but many smaller sources were
compiled on pc's. If you're interested, I'll try it on a pc. Just tell me.

Regards,

Fred Mobach
fred@mobach.nl