Re: [GNU-COBOL] COB2C on Linux Weekly News

Thanks for the heads up Tim.

Seems they posted as pseudo-correction.

http://lwn.net/1999/0701/devel.phtml

I guess this underscores and important point. media coverage. =P

I think we might want to find some ppl interested in media.
TO maybe come up with a generic letter to send to sites like lwn,
to make sure they have an accurate view about GNU Cobol.

In case its never been said, I think the list would like to know about
any and all references to GNU Cobol on websites or Usenet.

Feel free to post urls, or if not available, the article.

In the correction they mention several letters they got, I appreciate
people from the project writing and explaining what's really going on.
If any of you did, I suspect as much. =)
Thanks.

Chad Slaughter  -- slaught at umr.edu
<PGP public key available upon request>