Re: [GNU-COBOL] Quiet on the list?

--- Boris Kortiak <BKortiak@genlyte.com> wrote:
> Is everyone on vacation -or- are you communicating
> through other channels?

Several things are happening:  I'm preparing a list of things for
people to do, getting a high speed link to my house so we can share
code, and .. well, everybody's waiting on me, sorry.

I do think it would be a good idea for us to arrange a "real time"
communication area, such as a moo or irc channel so that we can talk in
groups if necessary.  It's also easier to have a dialog than it is in
email tag.

The only problem with this is the time zone issue and wether it's
reasonable that people will be online for extended periods of time.  I
know I will be, but I have to life. :)

As a hint of what's happening and what will be in my list of stuff for
people to do:
I want to write a custom scanner.
We will use bison.
I want people with copies of the standard to help with writing the
grammar.
There are multiple support libraries that need to be written.
I will try to define some interfaces more precicely so that people can
begin work on the libraries.

Even if I don't finish the above tonight, I will send whatever I have
to the list tonight or tomorrow morning.

Sorry for all the delays.

laura