Re: [GNU-COBOL] standards & practices

Justin C. Ferguson wrote :>

>	*points at http://www.gnu.org/prep/standards_toc.html *
>
>	If this is a GNU project, there's your coding standards.

Ok, let me clarify the GNU stadard issue.
I  mean to use the GNU stdard as a Sub-set to this projects std & practices.
There is nothing in that std that conflicts with the goals of our
standards being readable/maintainable code. It goes in depth on
several issues, which I don't care to address or argue about so
will simply defer to it.

Chad Slaughter  -- slaught at umr.edu
<PGP public key available upon request>