Re: [GNU-COBOL] Project Management

> I received a lot of very positive and interested replies to a couple of
> postings that I made earlier today.  These replies have given me reason to
> pause and consider how this project is being managed/implemented.

	Yes, I agree with you, as do the others, in fact we spent most of
Sunday afternoon here (well Chad & Laura mostly) to hash out exactly what
we want this project to be, and what its future goals will be.  I believe
that one of them has (is?) typing it up, and will post it thru the listserv.

	A project without clearly defined goals is *Always* doomed to failure.
But I believe that we have enough of our goals hashed out to continue,
Chad, correct me if I am wrong on anything...

								-mlf