RE: [GNU-COBOL] Greetings!

I'll be glad to help a little, maybe on the ISAM side.

BTW, do you intend to support a compatible interface to C-ISAM, or do you
need to read and write into a Informix C-ISAM file. That's quite different!

In the first case, a libray which implements DBF files should be enough.
In the second, we probably need to do some reverse engineering.

Bernard Giroud
Credit Lyonnais (Suisse) SA