[coldsync-hackers] speed

Hello everybody,

I just downloaden coldsync and compiled it on Mac OS X. No problem there..
Then I looked for the correct device to run the program and I found that one without any problems.
But when I try to run the program I get some errors.

This is what happens...

[kevin:~] kevin% /usr/local/bin/coldsync -p /dev/cu.USA191P1.1
Please press the HotSync button.
Error: Palm suggested 115200 bps, but the serial port can't go that fast.
Error: Can't connect to Palm.
[kevin:~] kevin%

I've looked in the FAQ and tried to alter the speed in the palm but it just doesn't seem to change anything.
(This last copy-paste part was the result of a syncattempt with my palm-speed at 1200 bps...)

I'm using a Vx palm and I connected it's serial cradle via an serial-usb adapter to the USB gate.
(That's why I'm using that strange device. It came with the adapter)

Does anyone have an idea?

Thanks.
Kevin Velghe
Belgium