[coldsync-hackers] Tungsten

I see that there was very little traffic on this mailing list lately.
Is anybody using coldsync with a Tungsten? I just bought a T3, and while
my old Palm V syncs with coldsync perfectly, none of the protocols work
with the T3.

The modes full and default don't even see that the T3 wants to sync,
and the mode simple is getting a lot of "bad response" errors - and
not doing the sync.

Please press the HotSync button.
##### Bad response ID: expected 0x92, got 0x93.
Error: Can't get system info.
Error: Can't read length of serial number.
##### Bad response ID: expected 0xaf, got 0x92.
Error: Error during DlpEndOfSync: (8) Invalid request ID.

Can anybody help me with this? Or is coldsync dead and I should
look for another solution?