Re: [coldsync-hackers] sync with multiple computers

Yes.

In coldsync, you control the palm sync configuration, so it is just a matter of working out the basic information coldsync needs to work, and copy over to the the other machine.

The only thing you may need to be aware of is how the synchronisation process works, so that you do not accidentally lose data as you move between the two computers. This information is in the Man pages.

Regards,

Marco.

Ed Davison wrote:

I have multiple computers (home and work) and one palm that I would like
to sync in both places.  I cannot do this with the windows software as
the palm os hotsync platform/sequence thinks that the palm is a new one
if it is sync'd with another windows computer.

Does this software follow that paradigm?  Will I be able to sync with my
work windows computer AND my home linux computer?

Ed