[coldsync-hackers] sync with multiple computers

I have multiple computers (home and work) and one palm that I would like
to sync in both places.  I cannot do this with the windows software as
the palm os hotsync platform/sequence thinks that the palm is a new one
if it is sync'd with another windows computer.

Does this software follow that paradigm?  Will I be able to sync with my
work windows computer AND my home linux computer?

Ed