Re: [coldsync-hackers] Tungsten-W sync problems...

On Mon, 03 Nov 2003 15:36:55 -0500
Izzy Blacklock <izzyb@ecn.ab.ca> wrote:

> Ok, I don't think you want these just dumped into the message body so I've
> attached a tar.gz with the logs.  I've sent two, the first one segfaults.
> Here's the command and the screen output:

[...]

Could you try with a listen block such as this one:

listen serial "usb-linux" {
        protocol: net;
        device: /dev/usb/tts/1;
        transient;
}

> I found that removing -d sync:6 stops the segfault and produces the second
> file in the attachment.  Here's the command and screen output:

 interesting. can you use gdb to see where the segfault is happening?

> I think this is the info you are looking for so I'll include it below.  The
> full logs are in the attachment.  I'm guessing the segfault is a bug.  I
> don't think I said what version of coldsync I'm using in the last message.
> It's coldsync-3.0-pre3.tar.gz.

 Please try with the CVS version.

--

 Best regards,