Re: [coldsync-hackers] m105

Hi Rodney,

> Unfortunately, the m105 is a basic entry level device
> without any of the network protocols enabled.  So, I
> guess, I cannot do a net sync ... right?
Wrong, go get netsync - say from my page here -
http://us1.urbis.net:8080/ipim2/howto.php

> I also noticed the "forward" directives in the pda
> blocks.  My query is this: can I forward a serial sync
> over the net protocol?
What do you mean by this ? Palm has serial sync OR net sync - of course, you
can run some simple tunnel program which grabs input from serial port and
transmits it over TCP/IP to another server elsewhere which in turn feed data
to serial port where Hot/Cold Sync waiting, but this seems to be a bit of
overkill.

Feel free to ask for more ...
Alex