Re: [coldsync-hackers] Coldsync compatibility with Palm OS 5?

I have a Zire 71 and I am trying to run ColdSync 2.3.1
with it. When I sync, I get a Fatal Error on my Zire
that says the following:

SerialLinkMgr.c, line 1267
SerualLink manager
SlkProcessRPC
not implemented.

I have to do a Soft Reset then.

Have you seen this before. Do you know how to solve
this?

Thanks,
Craig

--- Alessandro Zummo <azummo-coldsync3@towertech.it>