[coldsync-hackers] syncing newly created addres.pdb with addressbook

Hi,
I create an addressbook from scratch with, say two new categories a and b
with ID 1 and 2. Now I want to sync this myadr.pdb file with my existing
AddressDB.pdb in a hotsync (coldsync, or pilot-link). So far I succeeded
only in adding it into my existing other categories (I also tried
'copy-appinfo' conduit, which apparently does the same then on my desktop
file...)
any clue out there?
thanks
Ralf