Re: [coldsync-hackers] How to delete all records from one DB every every sync time sync happens?

>         If you really want to delete everything, you'll need to write
> a Sync conduit to do so. The DLP DeleteRecord call takes a special
> argument value to mean "delete all records," so this should be a
> fairly short script. Unfortunately SPC.pm doesn't have the
> DeleteRecord function yet.

Yes. I supposed I had to do sync conduit,but cannot find description of arguments
taken and returned by DLP DeleteRecord.
I tried to call DLP DeleteDatabase, but no succes. I don't know what to pass, and
what I receive.
Can you give me a hand?

Thanks for answer.

Wojtek