Re: [coldsync-hackers] Visor Platinum

On Fri, Mar 09, 2001 at 10:19:11PM +0900, Akira Funahashi wrote:
> I've tried to use coldsync from my FreeBSD box(4.2-RELEASE) with USB cradle.
> But unfortunately, I couldn't syncronize with my Visor Platinum.
> When I try to syncronize, coldsync claims that it can't
> connect with my Visor Platinum.

	What command-line arguments are you using? What error messages
are you getting?
	You may also want to make sure that you have a proper
~/.coldsyncrc : it should say
	listen usb {
		device: /dev/ugen0;
	}

	If that doesn't work, could you please run ColdSync with
"-dsync:5 -dmisc:5" and forward the output from that?

--
Andrew Arensburger                      This message *does* represent the
arensb@ooblick.com                      views of ooblick.com