gnubol: Re: http://www.gnu.org./software/cobol/

Hello,

As you see below, RMS has suggested I provide a replacement for
the www.gnu.org/software/cobol/index.html page. This is to
reflect the fact he has anointed my COBOL compiler project as the
new GNU COBOL. I am happy to do this; I assume I should just
email the replacement to you? Let me know if that's OK and I will
do it,

Tim Josling

See http://CobolForGCC.sourceforge.net for details.