gnubol: cobol.el

I checked in a new revision of cobol.el.  Highlights are:

 - Redefined comment-line-start-skip from nil to "^......\\*"
 - Added (define-key cobol-mode-map "\t" 'cobol-indent-line)
 - Redefined is-a-comment from "      \\*" to "^ *\\*"
 - Fixed a typo in the calculate-cobol-indent function--extra
   parentheses

Basically fixed an irritation with the TAB key.  If there are no
objections, I'm going to leave it the way it is--in order to properly
indent a line, you must go to beginning of line and TAB--if you are in
the middle of a line, or if you just indented by above procedure, TAB
will tab 4 spaces.  Since I use TAB a lot (it being quicker and more
accurate than the spacebar), I decided to leave it's behavior alone.
It's the simple things that make coding fun. ;)

Two projects remain--making some COBOL abbrevs, and trying to find a
better way to do syntax highlighting than regexp.

Work progresses on the FILE front.  Slowly, to be sure, but this week I
start another position at work that will afford a little more free time.

ciao,
--
Matthew Vanecek
perl -e 'print