Re: gnubol: which list, and cobol.el

Tim Josling wrote:

> They are both official, for different projects.
>
> By the way, an easy upgrade for the cobol.el would be to put some
> cobol-esque abbrevs in it.
>
> Tim Josling
>
> Matthew Vanecek wrote:
> >
> > Which is the official list nowadays? :)  Good to have a home.  I've had
> > a temporary position change at work (going to do 2nd tier support for a
> > while--blech!), so I think I'll have a little more time to devote to
> > coding.
> >
> > Matthew Vanecek

Duly noted.  abbrevs were never implemented--I guess the original
developer never got to it.  I will, soon.  The thing to decide is,
what's important enough to include as an abbrev?  Consider opinions
solicited...

Are you wanting to maintain gnu-cobol and cobolforgcc as two seperate
projects?  How's that gonna work?

--
Matthew Vanecek
perl -e 'print