gnubol: Hi

I've read this work was due to be done in three phases. Phase 1 ended in
December 1997. What about Phase 2? Is it now over?
When do you expect the final Cobol2C will be born? Have you met
unexpected problems? With SableCC ? With the COBOL complexity?
Why COBOL ANSI 85? Are extensions to other dialects scheduled?
I've tried and downloaded the alpha release (phase1), but have had too
many problems to have it work. Is Phase 2 still to be done?

Thanks

Régis Altmayer