Re: [Fwd: gnubol: Record delimiter clause and parse order]

I think Matthew already has it. If, however, you still need it I'll be
happy to oblige.

Fred

Tim Josling <tej@melbpc.org.au>@wallace.lusars.net on 28/05/2000 07:04:51
AM

Please respond to gnu-cobol@lusars.net

Sent by:  owner-gnu-cobol@wallace.lusars.net

To:   gnu-cobol@lusars.net
cc:

Subject:  Re: [Fwd: gnubol: Record delimiter clause and parse order]

Fred,
A brief summary of the layout would be good, defintiely not word
for word though,