RE: gnubol: Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 16:05:32 -0400

The ASMLIST directive will produce an assembly listing (followed by a file
name it will write it away to a file by that name). I rather fancy that
what Mary Beth wants is a COBOL listing. In this case the directive is
'XREF'.

"William M. Klein" <wmklein@ix.netcom.com>@wallace.lusars.net on 03/05/2000
06:36:40 AM

Please respond to gnu-cobol@lusars.net