gnubol: Locate your Store in the West!

Title: Build Your Own Online Store
Remove Disclaimer Below!
     Build Your Own Online Store,
(((((* Today! *)))))

 On the Internets Greatest Western Mall

The World's Easiest Online StoreBuilderTM!
We are targeting Small Business and Entrepreneurs giving them an opportunity to put their Western Oriented business online using our automated StoreBuilderTM

The Hottest Western Commerce Site!

    ·No software to buy or download.
    ·Free unique domain address for every store!
    ·Build a complete 30 item store in 4 hours, absolutely no
        past experience necessary.
    ·We list your store in 1,500+ Search Engines and Business
        Directories, Worldwide! No Charge!
    ·Automated link exchange in all stores, unique to our Mall.
    ·Your store will be located where e-commerce is happening!
    ·One hundred item store. Total Cost $100. per mo.  No
        Setup fees, percentages or hidden gimmicks.

(((((

Have your own Online Western Store Up
and ready for orders in less than one day!

See for yourself!

)))))

If you would like more information on our StoreBuilder, please click
on More Info below.

More Info

We are very sorry if our E-mail has offended you in any way.  When
you push the Remove button below, your E-mail address will be put in a permanent remove database.  We will never send you another e-mail again.  We appreciate your consideration!

REMOVE!

We are proud supporters of Direct Marketing Assoc.. DMA has been representing direct marketing since 1917.  If you are adamant about not receiving advertisements from anyone in the future go to
The DMA Remove page
and place your e-mail address on a international Remove list.  IT WORKS!

Per Section 301, Paragraph (a) (2) (C) of S. 618, further transmissions to you by the sender may be stopped at NO COST to you by clicking on the Remove Button provided in our E-Mail.  This message has been sent to you by WAVELINKS.COM
P.O. Box 1715  Aztec, NM   87410  Call Toll Free 1-888-442-4222