gnubol: [jack@friendly.force9.co.uk: COBOL]

----- Forwarded message from Jack Millington <jack@friendly.force9.co.uk> -----

Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2000 01:49:29 +0000
From: Jack Millington <jack@friendly.force9.co.uk>
To: tweedy@lusars.net
Subject: COBOL

Hi,

This sounds good. I'm Old (in computing terms). I started in the mid
seventies, and nevr found a better language than COBOL (All IBM
mainframe by the way). I did plenty of of 4GL's like FOCUS and various
flavours of SQL. But it's really funny how you trust COBOL. Not sur what
I'm trying to say .. but I know where I like to write code.
Reegards, Jack Millington (jack@friendly.force9.co.uk)

----- End forwarded message -----

--
"It's never too late - in fiction or in life - to revise...." -- Nancy Thayer