Re: gnubol: Alphanumeric-edited to Alphanumeric - elementary MOVE

I like option 1. This gives the user the ability to get checking
if they want it (in CD1.7), without imposing a huge overhead in
all cases. As I understand it, incompatible data has undefined
results, which is correct IMO.

Tim Josling