Re: gnubol: STD - What do you think *should* happen

I would agree with what Bill suggests. The results are should be
undefined when the contents of a field do not match the PIC. It
would slow every program down if you had to check the field for
'pic' consistency before moving data out. And it would be too
hard to specify a rule that always acted 'as though' the data
matched the PIC.

In case anyone is wondering, I am still working on integrating my
parser into gcc. I have tamed the make file and associated files
(15,000 lines!) and most of the testing is working within gcc,
and I have changed most of the options to match gcc standards.
Still a few weeks to go I think.