gnubol: Happy New Year together and good success

Hallo together,

this is my last mail in this year. It's now 17:00 here and our evening with
some friends and our childrens start soon. I followed the mailing list
since nearly 10 weeks, and I have read a lot of interisting things. I'm
preparing me to do some useful things in automated testing.

I wish you all a happy New Year and good luck in private things and success
with this Project.

Carsten