gnubol: Re: Parsing nested IF

I have sent Bob a parser trace of showing that the grammar does
parse nested conditional IFs correctly. It is too big to send to
the mailing list. Let me know if anyone wants a copy.

I have uploaded the latest grammar and code to
<http://timjosling.homepage.com>. The parser can actually be run
now and has some improved error recovery. As Bob predicted I am
moving things out of bison (like checking the sections of the
data division are in order).