Re: gnubol: EVALUATE/SEARCH - "status"

In a message dated 12/27/99 1:30:39 AM EST, tej@melbpc.org.au writes:

<<
 The problem is if you try and allow nested conditionals as an
 extension. It is no hard to do except for search and evaluate -
 for those ones it is too hard for me,

 Tim Josling

No, No, No. You are almost there already. You will catch your second wind.

I am real certain we need to be able to 'see' this kind of code anyway, not
to get to an extension but to keep the parser on its feet.  The X-WHEN stack
can get you there. It's a piece of cake. We'll get back to it when you are
ready.

Best Wishes,
Bob Rayhawk
RKRayhawk@aol.com