Re: gnubol: New bison Grammar available (long)

In a message dated 12/22/99 6:19:34 PM EST, tej@melbpc.org.au writes:

<<
 /* problem 3
    - you need to know if something is a condition name or
    an identifier in a number of contexts
    solution 3.
    - look up the type in the symbol table and change the token
 type
 */ >>

If the contexts you speak of are in the procedure division, then we should be
able to see this distinction before the token is manifest into the parser.
But I do not doubt you have several challenges. Can you posts explanations of
each of them?

Best Wishes
Bob Rayhawk
RKRayhawk@aol.com