From: owner-gnu-cobol@wallace.lusars.net
[mailto:owner-gnu-cobol@wallace.lusars.net]On Behalf Of Tim Josling
Sent: Thursday, December 09, 1999 2:08 PM
To: gnu-cobol@lusars.net
Subject: Re: gnubol: How do we parse this language, anyway?

Bill,

If you have access to their manuals, is there any information in their manual
about how they parse the nested search/evaluate when there is no end-verb?
Are
there any limits expressed about this?

Are you in a position to run any tests? If so I can send you some code to try
that will test it out.

Tim Josling