RE: gnubol: "Illegal" Next Sentence

Combining threads again <G>,

It would be "nice" if you made IS/ARE ZERO/ZEROES/ZEROS level of severity
ALSO "selectable".  I know that IBM and (and Micro Focus when in IBM
compatibility mode) explicitly allow the following (as an extension)

05  NumField Pic 9 Blank when ZEROES.

If NumField ZEROS *> sign test, not equality
  If NunField ZEROES

all of those are cases where the Standard requires ZERO - not ZEROES or
ZEROS.

P.S.  I don't know of any case in the Standard that you need to distinguish
between SPACE and SPACES.

Bill Klein
  wmklein <at> ix.netcom.com