RE: gnubol: The token "IS"

For the '85 Standard, you need some "rules" to handle extensions (or errors)
where "is" is used incorrectly,  e.g.

   Label Records ARE (not IS) is conforming as is
   Label Record IS (not ARE)

There are several other places where IS/ARE distinctions occur - and some
places where ONLY "is" is allowed.

Bill Klein
  wmklein <at> ix.netcom.com